Crochet Now Magazine #97 With 4-In-1 Broomstick Lace Crochet Kit & Pattern Book
This month's issue of Crochet Now comes complete with an exclusive Broomstick Lace 4-in-1 Crochet Kit that includes 3 dowel for different sized yarn and a 4mm crochet hook, plus a Learn To Crochet Broomstick Lace pattern book.
Catch up with talented designer Rosina Plane as we chat about her Crochet Society box and what she has going on. Also, join Sarah-Jayne's Bella Coco Crochet Chronicles for a masterclass on the double waffle stitch. Don't miss out on our summer themed patterns including Tutti Frutti Friends Toys from Luisa Caldeira Cabral, Peachy Keen Jumper from Lauren Willis, Pip the Watermelon Cushion from Melissa Watson and many more!
Features & Benefits
- Packed with 52 summery patterns for you to try at home
- Brand new patterns from all your favourite crochet designers & experts
- Official Frida Kahlo Jardin De Fleur blanket pattern
- Find out the ways we can be more natural and eco-friendly with our crochet
- Read Kerry Lord's Journal where she reflects on a very busy and memorable May
- Join part three of a brand new tapestry blanket crochet-along
- Spotlight on community and charity projects
- Plenty of fruity and summer themed projects such as home decor, blankets, toys, cushions and clothing
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 84 page magazine
- Includes Broomstick Lace 4-in-1 Crochet Kit that includes 3 dowel for different sized yarn and a 4mm crochet hook, plus a Learn To Crochet Broomstick Lace pattern book
|Product Type||Crochet Magazine|