Knit Now Magazine #157 With Stylecraft Pattern Book
This month's issue of Knit Now comes complete with an exclusive Stylecraft Pattern Book with 21 must-make patterns.
This explore the ocean themed issue features stunning patterns from sweater and tops to tea cosies and toys, plus plenty of patterns using your exclusive pattern books! Read our interview with Jennifer Parroccini as she discusses size inclusivity and tells all about how far we've come and how far we still have to go in creating an inclusive knitting community. Don't miss out on our beautiful patterns including Otis The Octopus Toy from Sarah Keen, Snoopy Sweater from Jane Burns and Fishtail Top from Sandra Nesbitt.
Features & Benefits
- Packed with 63 patterns for you to try at home
- Official Snoopy patterns for a kids sweater
- Guide to mattress stitch, stranded colourwork and Kitchener stitch
- How to conquer cables as we share seven simple steps to perfect your knitting!
- Sneak peek of the relaunch of Your Crochet & Knitting with a fabulous tea cosy pattern
- Learn basic essential knitting skills
- Plenty of fun patterns for garments, accessories, homewares and kids' knits
- Find out what is going on in the yarn community
- Best tips and advice from our knitting experts
- Garments in sizes 6-36
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 84 page magazine
- Includes Stylecraft Pattern Book with 21 must-make patterns
|Product Type||Knitting Magazine|