Issue 77 is a bright and bold edition, filled with inspiring makes. While we have a little longer to wait for the warmer weather, we've got plenty of inspiring ideas for the new year ahead, whether you're aiming to streamline your sewing, learn a new skill or make your best garment yet!
Features & Benefits
- Includes four great dressmaking projects for a chic corduroy pencil skirt, Rouleau loop fastening blouse, floaty circle skirt and elegant wrap cardigan
- For quick makes try our rainbow cushion or sweet bookmarks but if you want to sit back and stitch in peace, you’ll love our clownfish underwater embroidery
- Plus if you’re into bag-making try our big handbag project
- We've got masterclasses on bodice fitting, a look inside Kaffe Fassett’s studio and an interview with Wendy Ward to celebrate her new book’s release which you could get for free by subscribing
- Don't forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big-name brands!
- Includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts –Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Elisalex de Castro Peake and Claire-Louise Hardie
- McCall’s 7120 Sizes 4-26
- Threadcount 2001 sizes XS-XL