Papercraft Society Box (April) | Lou Withers
This month's Papercraft Society box has been designed by Lou Withers in partnership with Mental Health UK. The kit has been designed to promote positive mental health by putting some time aside to get creative.
The box comes with stamp sets, inks, a paintbrush, watercolour ink, sticker sheets, stencils, watercolour paper, a booklet packed full with inspiration and even more crafting goodies. Use this box to unlock your inner artist - and take some time to be mindful of the moment. Lou shares with you her love for mixed media and mindful moodling in this bright, vibrant and versatile box. This is a kit you can turn to time and time again and celebrates the art of simplicity.
Includes Over £60 Worth Of Crafting Goodies
- 10 A5 designer papers created by Lou Withers
- 2 x A5 stamp sets featuring moodle designs, backgrounds and borders hand-drawn by Lou
- 2 x 6in x 6in stencils with two hand-drawn designs for you to add backgrounds to your projects
- 2 x 15ml bottles of Watercolour Ink
- Black Inkpad
- 8 Sheets of Watercolour Paper
- Sticker Sheets
- 3 x Shape templates for tool keeper ring
- Booklet packed with inspiration from the Papercraft Society Design Team