Papercraft Society Box (August) | John Next Door
In this month's Papercraft Society Box John Lockwood brings you a box of crafting goodies which will help you practice and experiment with different crafting techniques. Autumn is John’s favourite season, with rich colour tones and inspiration drawn from this time of year which is reflected in the kit.
Create some beautiful gifts and keepsakes. With stamps, stencil, dies, cardstock, papers, twine, sequins and embellishments this box has everything you need to create one of a kind papercrafting makes.
INCLUDES OVER £60 WORTH OF CRAFTING GOODIES
- 8 x A5 pieces of autumn tones coloured cardstock in four shades
- 8 themed printed background papers
- A5 13-piece stamp set featuring gorgeous sentiments, borders and leafy detail stamps
- 23-piece versatile die set with leafy detail
- Gorgeous frame stencil to create backgrounds, borders and more
- 16-piece layering panel die set with layered individual leaf elements
- Natural twine & sequins
- Skeleton leaves and metal leaf embellishments
- Booklet packed with inspiration from the Papercraft Society Design Team
- 8 background paper downloads