Papercraft Society Box (November) | Daisy Mae
This month's Papercraft Society Box designed by Clare Rowlands of Daisy Mae Design is bursting with seasonal elements. Clare’s wonderful whimsical creations include cute animals, people and scenes which are perfect for colouring and turning into cardmaking and 3D projects alike.
This box includes stamps, dies, coloured papers and card and embellishments, as well as an inspiration booklet with easy to follow, step by step tutorials. This box includes all the materials you require to make joyful Winter themed cards and festive makes whilst having lots of fun creating them!
INCLUDES OVER £60 WORTH OF CRAFTING GOODIES
- 2 x A5 pieces of high-quality smooth colouring cardstock card
- 8 x A5 pieces of coloured cardstock specially designed to work with the kit
- 4 x A5 patterned printed background papers which co-ordinate perfectly with the kit
- A5 stamp set featuring three large polar bear designs, plus additional images, with sentiments and background elements
- Outline dies for each bear, background and detail elements plus a square die to fit the shaker cups
- Hessian ribbon
- Shaker card kit comprising of square shaker cups and sequins
- Booklet packed with inspiration from the Papercraft Society Design Team
- 9 background papers and 1 sheet of topper downloads from www.craftworld.com