Papercraft Society Box November | Made To Surprise
This month's Papercraft Society Box designed by Sam Calcott of Made To Surprise is filled with sweet treat themed papercrafting products! Sam wanted to create a kit for the Papercraft Society with a food and drink theme, and with Autumn and Winter in mind, she went with warming drinks and treats.
This box includes dies, stamps, patterned papers, cardstock, embossing folder and gilding flakes, as well as an inspiration booklet with easy to follow, step by step tutorials. This box includes all the materials you require to start your baked goods themed crafting!
INCLUDES OVER £60 WORTH OF CRAFTING GOODIES
- 6 x A5 sheets of patterned background papers
- 11 piece die set featuring a coffee cup, cream topping, insert, insert slot, two lids, drinking straw, waffle, star anise, teabag tag and lemon slice
- 2 sets of clear stamps featuring a slice of cake, pretzel, macarons, marshmallows, cinnamon stick, cookie and cupcake, plus sentiments
- Coordinating cardstock pack
- A6 plaid background embossing folder
- Pot of gilding flakes
- Booklet packed with inspiration from the Papercraft Society Design Team
- All background papers downloads from www.craftworld.com
|Card Making Kit