Papercraft Society Box (October) | Made To Surprise
This month's Papercraft Society Box designed by Sam Calcott is bursting with festive fun. Sam is known for her innovative and kinetic card designs and has taken inspiration from her spinner cards and created six cute festive characters to inspire your festive makes.
This box includes stamps, dies, stencils and coloured papers and an inspiration booklet with easy to follow, step by step tutorials. This box includes all the materials you require to make joyful Christmas cards and festive makes whilst having lots of fun creating them!
INCLUDES OVER £60 WORTH OF CRAFTING GOODIES
- 2 x A5 pieces of high-quality non-shed glitter card
- A5 pre-cut topper sheet to embellish your projects
- 8 x A5 pieces of coloured cardstock specially designed to work with the kit
- 4 x A5 patterned printed background papers which co-ordinate perfectly with the kit
- A5 stamp set packed full of cute character focal images, plus sentiments and background elements
- 15-piece die set with outline dies to match three of the stamps, an indispensable ‘Merry Christmas’ sentiment plus a contemporary wreath and decorative elements
- 2 x fun A6 stencils for making backgrounds and baubles
- Embellishment pack with sequins, clear thread and pegs
- A booklet packed with inspiration from the Papercraft Society Design Team
- 4 x background papers and 2 topper downloads from www.craftworld.com