Papercraft Society Box (February) | Card Making Magic
This month's Papercraft Society Box designed by Card Making Magic's Christina Griffiths is inspired by love.
This box comes with its very own A5 Scoreboard with tool and acetate guide. Celebrate the joy of love and all the anniversaries and occasions that come with it! This box comes full with all you require to create cards, gifts and 3D makes for special occasions. With 6 sheets of flower-forming foam that you can use to create your very own bouquet. The die set included features designs of hearts, swirls, flowers, borders and more! Customise your makes with beads and stamps!
INSIDE THIS BOX ARE £60 WORTH OF CRAFTING GOODIES
- A5 Box scoreboard with tool & acetate guide
- 2 A5 stamp sets featuring special occasion and landmark celebration sentiments, hearts, flowers & more
- A5 die set featuring layering hearts, swirls, flowers, borders & more
- Pack of printed vellum- a mixture of white and coloured A5 sheets
- A6 Lace embossing folder
- 6 A5 sheets of flower-forming foam in fresh spring colourways
- 50-piece stamen pack
- Pack of seed beads
- Booklet packed with inspiration from Christina Griffiths and the Papercraft Society Design Team