Papercraft Society Box (January) | Pretty Gets Gritty
After the soaraway success of her first Papercraft Society box, this month’s kit continues to make mixed media accessible to all, with Lynette sharing her joy of using gel media plates to build backgrounds you can use time and again. Lynette and her team take you on a creative mixed-media adventure with a booklet full of helpful ideas for every element in this kit, to get your creative juices flowing. Inspired by tattoo-style motifs, this kit will appeal to makers of masculine and feminine cards alike, and also creating art for art’s sake, developing your skills and simply taking pleasure in the process.
You’ll find plenty of off-the-page projects from art journaling to home décor as well as cardmaking techniques using everything in the kit, with the help of texture, paint and gel media plate ideas.
Inside this box you will find over £60 worth of crafting goodies, including:
- 5in x 7in gel media plate
- 2 x A5 stamp sets featuring geometric shapes, concentric circles & patterns, positive affirmations and quotes, flowers and background elements
- A5 white core cardstock of co-ordinating colours (4 colours, 2 of each)
- A5 paper stack of co-ordinating patterned papers (8 designs)
- 3 x versatile stencils featuring five designs
- Palette knife
- 25ml pot of gesso
- Mini sponge
- 2 x paint pots - grey and blue
- Booklet packed with inspiration from Lynette and the Pretty Gets gritty Design Team