Whether you want to master a new skill, find your signature style or discover the latest fabric collections, you'll find plenty inside this issue to get those creative juices flowing! Learn a range of techniques including EPP and free-motion embroidery and discover how to get the most out of your rectangle ruler with Paula Steel's exclusive project book.
Features & Benefits
- Our first monthly column by Stuart Hillard
- Part 6 of our exclusive six-part Sarah Payne quilt-along!
- Michelle Roberts uses zesty colours for a vibrant Clementine quilt
- Collette Howie goes retro with a versatile peg bag
- Get your stationery fix with a three-piece journaling set
- We meet upcycling expert and punk quilter, Chris English
- Amy Ball shares different ways to finish your appliqué projects
- Try free-motion embroidery with Nicky Hills of Crafter's Companion
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, quilting news, gorgeous step-by step photos, exclusive giveaways and inspiration!
- INCLUDES – Exclusive rectangle ruler and supporting quilt block project book!