Sara Signature Die Charleston Couple | The Roaring Twenties
Embellish your papercraft and mixed media projects with the Charleston Couple Die from the Roaring Twenties Collection by Sara Signature.
The die features a glamorous pair of dancers dressed to the nines and is perfect for creating centrepieces on cards and gift boxes. Simply sandwich your chosen material between the die and cutting plate and pass through your home die-cutting machine to create stunning embellishments.
The Roaring Twenties Collection curated by Sara Davies is a collection of dies, stamps, patterned paper and embellishments inspired by the elegance and exuberance of the 1920's flapper era. Mix and match the items to imbue your crafts with Great Gatsby-style charm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Features Dancing Couple Design
- Perfect for Cardmaking, Scrapbooks & Invitations
- Requires an A5 Die-Cutting Machine
- Part of the Roaring Twenties Collection
- Designed by Sara Davies
- Contains: 1 x Metal Cutting Die
- Die Size: 3.8in x 2.8in (9.7cm x 7.1cm)
- Product Code: S-TRT-MD-CHCO
|Roaring Twenties Collection
|Shapes & Elements