Tonic Studios Tim Holtz 12.5 inch Precision Trimmer 3961e
Cut through a variety of materials from heavyweight cardstock to canvas and paper with the Tim Holtz Precision Trimmer from Tonic Studios.
Perfect for papercraft and mixed media, this paper trimmer features a geared rotary cutting blade to effortlessly cut through nearly all materials including chipboard up to up to 0.5 inch thick, cardstock up to 350gsm, acetate and vellum that is 12.5 inches long and 8 inches wide.
Both metric and imperial measurements are marked on the board, along with a handy 1/4 inch grid for aligning your card, paper or other media. Also featured is a replacement cutting blade and a scoring blade, all of which have a comfort grip for extended use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains one trimmer with two rotary cutting blades and one scoring blade
- Features an alignment grid
- Includes both metric and imperial measurements
- Designed by Tim Holtz for Tonic Studios
- Maximum paper size: 12.5 x 8 inch | 32 x 20 cm
- Maximum material thickness: 0.5 inch | 1.3 cm
- Product code: 3961e
|Tim Holtz Trimmers