CraftStash Angel Policy
Please follow these guidelines when using items purchased or downloaded from CraftStash for the purposes of creating items for sale:
- Each handcrafted item must be personally and individually made by you (i.e. not mass produced) and may not be reproduced or copied by any means – including graphic, digital, electronic, mechanical or photocopying.
- Items are not sold for large-scale commercial gain. You may sell for profit a maximum of 200 finished products (i.e. cards, craft projects etc) per design, per year. There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity, so long as they abide by the other restrictions in this policy.
- Mass production, assembly line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is prohibited.
- When selling handmade craft items, you (the seller) must make it clear that the items have been handmade or personally created by you.
- You may not use artwork, designs or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks or trade names.
- No finished product may be used in any way that implies an endorsement of your items by, or an affiliation with CraftStash.
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring CraftStash or it suppliers into disrepute.
- Any items or finished products using Licensed Character / Properties cannot be used for onward sales.
- CraftStash may modify this policy as required.