Knit Now Magazine #158 With RSPB Wooden Needle Gauge & Knitmas Pattern Book
This month's issue of Knit Now comes complete with an exclusive RSPB wooden needle gauge & an 84-page Knitmas pattern book with 59 festive makes to try.
Get ready for Christmas with this festive issue features stunning patterns from jumpers and cardigans to winterwear and toys, plus plenty of patterns using your exclusive pattern books! Join Alison Holloway as she teaches us all about knitting your daily D.O.S.E of happiness and the science behind why crafting makes us happy. Don't miss out on our beautiful patterns including Crisp Air Jumper from DROPS Design Team, The A-Dough-Rable Gang Toy from Yarnspirations Design Team and Lisabet Cardigan from Claudia Wersing.
Features & Benefits
- Packed with 73 patterns for you to try at home
- Read up on Olga Putano's ten top tips for knitting the perfect top-down yoke pullover
- Learn basic essential knitting skills
- Get to know our sheep of the month - the boreray
- Plenty of fun patterns for garments, accessories and kids' knits
- Find out what is going on in the yarn community
- Best tips and advice from our knitting experts
- Garments in sizes 6-36
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 84-page magazine
- Exclusive RSPB wooden needle gauge & 84-page Knitmas pattern book
|Product Type||Knitting Magazine|