Love Sewing Magazine #126 With 2 Simplicity Dress Sewing Patterns
This month's issue of Love Sewing comes complete with an exclusive Simplicity S9596 3-in-1 pullover dress and top sewing pattern and Simplicity S9542 2-in-1 button-front dresses sewing pattern.
Within this magazine you will find plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration from your favourite brands and designers. Read our interview with pantomime costume maker Dan Smith to discover the secrets of sewing the biggest and boldest costumes on stage. Don't miss out on masterclasses for inserting lace into your garments, sustainable way of sewing, creating flawless cuffs and altering body shapes.
Features & Benefits
- Packed with a wide variety of projects for you to try at home
- How to hack a top pattern into a new style with Claire-Louise Hardie
- Dressmaking dilemmas with Elisalex Jewell - draft-it-yourself sewing tutorial
- Create your own floral wreath embroidery to hang up in your home
- Amy Scarr shows us five easy gathering techniques
- Behind the seams with Jan Wright who shares her experience visiting the baby lock offices and factory
- A brief history of Victorian fashion
- Catch up with Gavin Burrell from Minerva about his experiences in the world of sewing
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 84 page magazine
- Includes Simplicity S9596 3-in-1 pullover dress and top sewing pattern and Simplicity S9542 2-in-1 button-front dresses sewing pattern
|Product Type||Sewing Magazine|